[nagdu] rest for the soul...good or bad?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 01:44:01 UTC 2013

Hello,
I got back from Seeing Eye a month ago and definitely took as much time as I could to rest from training and get my dog used to a new environment. I know that Seeing Eye recommends giving your new dog plenty of time to get used to her new home and routines. I hope this will give you a fresh perspective from a fellow recent grad of TSE.
AleehaSent from my iPhone