[nagdu] dog food = better responsibility =

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 20 20:21:19 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Although in the message you're going to see means well and commonsense, I may not agree with all of it.
Truth holds tis that everyone has a right to opinions and feelings with their points of view and how they feel.
My hopes are that it can all be done in a nice manner with no hostility involved.
*Smiles*
As far as the dog food containers go, I've seen the ones that have a easy to tighten lid and do like the material.
Trouble is that due to my arthritis, I'm not able to move it from underneath my kitchen shelf that easily once the food is in it and back under it.
I also have carpel tunnel which can also make unscrewing lids round bottle caps or lids dificult and I end up feeling all of the pain in my wrists and hands.
Since the carpel tunnel is too advanced, I wouldn't quallify for the accupuncture therapy or have surgery done to fix it.
i'm doing my best for my four-legged furry partner, despite that we're on a tight, fixed encome for the time being.
At least I'm coroperating with it all and am definitely trying to put a stop to it all.
Thankfully, i'm not the only resident in my apartment complex who is dealing with the milworm moths.
Lots of other residents are encountering the same problem too.
I find  what's most important is I can still keep Odie under control with continuous use of my voice and thankfully, he doesn're require lots of leash corrections either as my past guide dogs did.
Another important piece is that I try my best to remember to praise him lots as that's what he works for the most.
Okie Dokie.
I'm done with the whol unwanted visitors subject and will go back to doing something positive.
*Smiles*