[nagdu] blazing trails with tails.

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 02:36:43 UTC 2013

I think Cindy stated it pretty well, but sighted folks don't grow on trees,
so sometimes, you may have to explore it with your cane.
	The only reason not to take the dog cold, if you can help it, is the
do might learn it wrong if you direct wrong because you don't have all the
info.
	My vote is to get a little sighted help, if you can; college
campuses can be strange because there are a lot of curving sidewalks and
intersecting curving sidewalks at many campuses, so it would be hard for
your dog to make a decision then.
	I'm convinced urban work is easier than suburban or country work
which are much more unpredictable, though all can be done, of course.
Darla & Handsome, hard-working Huck