[nagdu] blazing trails with tails.

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Sun Jul 21 10:50:33 UTC 2013

I agree, orientation skills and understanding your dog works well; it always
has for me over five dogs.  If all I wanted to do is to trod familiar routes
every day, I certainly wouldn't need a dog for such repetition.

Even better, GPS has come a very long way and the IPhone is a most amazing
and useful toolbox.

Doug: for those with Siri, ask the question "why is there air?"