[nagdu] Combo dog

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 17:04:58 UTC 2013

Yes, after I broke my foot, I trained my guide to do some light mobility
assistance work.  Specifically he can brace to help me up if I'm sitting on
the floor.  He is extra cautious on uneven ground, cracked up sidewalks or
in ice and snow.  He will take one stair at a time if I need that.  My pain
and flexibility changes somewhat, so I don't always need him to do the
stairs one at a time.

HTH
Julie