[nagdu] blazing trails with tails.

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:48:23 UTC 2013

Ah, Dar; I don't stay as calm as I should either which I know isn't good for
my dogs, so that is something I work on every time we leave, and when I got
lost Sunday evening, I stayed pretty calm even trying to figure out what I
had done, but I'm going to have to get a GPS; whoever told us this area is
simple--and I walked some of it with a sighted friend--they are
crazy--streets that curbed into each other; T intersections, etc. etc.
	Dar:  Maybe you could get the Billings newspaper to interview you,
and others; maybe that would encourage the city to install more signals and
give you a wider area in which to work?
Hugs,
Darla & Handsome Huck