[nagdu] Student guide dog users

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 01:41:59 UTC 2013

Hello Tina,

I'm a collegiate correspondent for USA TODAY College and I'm working on a
story about a new TN law that grants access to guide dog users without
requiring them to show documentation. My main source is Luke Putney, a NAGDU
student spokesperson, and upcoming freshman at Belmont U.

I want to talk to other student guide dog users about access on their
campuses and in their towns, and I was wondering if you could put me in
contact with anyone who would be interested in talking to me?

Thanks so much,

Stephanie Talmadge
Executive Editor
Ampersand Magazine