[nagdu] crossing highways alone with your guide

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:47:48 UTC 2013

Right, Cindy Lou; some are on the same pole; some are on different poles;
some seem to be out in the back 40 somewhere; some are as someone described
where the button toward the front of you is the street in front of you, so
the button more to your back and side would be the one you push to get the
signal activated.
	Sometimes, you just have to push and wait which isn't easy for
someone like me who isn't very patient.
Darla & Handsome Huck