[nagdu] Tracy being hit by a car and a few thing

t21114 at optonline.net t21114 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 26 22:20:21 UTC 2013

Tracy I am so sorry to hear what happened to you and Lucky. My heart goes out to you. Do you still live in Nassau County?
Today I did an outreach . It was a senior expo for Congressman Bishop. A woman came over and asked me if I could train her Yorkie to be as well behaved as Anna. I told her all the credit goes to GDF.
Tomorrow  my agency is celebrating 23 years of the signing of the ADA. We are expecting over 200 people. Yesterday at the support group I facilitate we spoke about the ADA and read some facts. I had a guest speaker from the County on Emergency Preparedness for people with disabilities.
Marilyn and Anna