[nagdu] a new dog bed

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jul 27 18:36:15 UTC 2013

Instead of a washable  dog bed, would a water proof cover work instead?
There are beds that are more plastic like on the outside that are water
proof. If that is not what you are looking for, then they sell water proof
bed covers, or, as I have done with some help, you can make your own by
buying a special type of fabric.