[nagdu] close call

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jul 28 15:59:48 UTC 2013

It is the owners responsibility to know where there dog is and what he or
she is doing.

Agreed.

Breed specific legislation isn't the best thing.

If it is banning a breed, agreed, but there could be some sort of other
legislation. What kind? I don't know; some sort of unbiased research would
need to be done on the topic.

Any dog can bite and/or attack.

That is true, but some breeds bite harder than others.