[nagdu] New to list

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 16:33:29 UTC 2013

Hi Minh,

Welcome to the list.
I joined the list after attending my second state convention with my dog. This year we went to nationals and, if you have never been I highly recommend the experience.
The list has been great with helping me battle unique situations with my field placements for observations when a school denies access.
Even last year when my dog was hit and I opted not to share the experience until this year I was given some helpful tips and tricks to get Pauli and I back on track.
 I hope you find the information helpful.

Bridget and Paulson

Sent from my iPad