[nagdu] New to list

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Jul 28 20:13:39 UTC 2013

Hi Minh,

Welcome to the list.  We're glad to have you join us.  This list is quite
active as I am sure you have seen already.  Jump in and please feel free to
ask questions.

I am using my 7th guide dog, Africa.  She, like all my guide dogs is from
GDB.  I received my first guide, Squire, in 1964, (I make them last awhile).
I have had many adventures with my guide dogs.  I would not trade what they
have brought me for anything in the world, uh, except they are 2nd to my
wife Karen.

I lived in Winthrop, MA for three years in the late 1970s.  I liked Mass
very much, but California weather is much better.  I hope you will decide to
take an active part on the list and, hopefully, in the NFB.  Please keep us
all informed as to your experiences and adventures.  Enjoy Viva.

Best,

Michael Hingson
Vice President, NAGDU

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle