[nagdu] NAGDU on facebook and twitter

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 03:14:32 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone- I want to  welcome all new members to the NAGDU list. I hope
you all enjoy your time here. I also wanted to let you all know that NAGDU
has  a facebook page as well as a twitter account.
To join the facebook page, type nagdu in to the search bar and click on
nagdu and it will take you to our facebook page.
To  follow us on twitter, type nagdu1 in to the search bar and click on
nagdu1.  If anyone has any questions or need assistance with access either
our facebook and or twitter page please contact me off list at:
judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thanks,
Tina