[nagdu] Rules about Being in the Bed was RE: a new dog bed

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:27:56 UTC 2013

Dear Min,

	I agree with you, though maybe there isn't a right or wrong answer.
The thing is hotels don't like it, and you can e charged for extra dog hair
on the bed, and some is going to get on the bed even if the dog is groomed
every day, and you only allow it between the sheets.
	Huck will get on my bed, if I ask, but I have chosen not to go down
that path; my retired guide, on the other hand, thinks you are asking her to
commit a mortal sin if you try to entice her onto a couch or bed.
	I would be very unhappy had I experienced Min's situation; that dog
clearly has no boundaries.
Darla & handsome hard-working Huck