[nagdu] greetings. access issue

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 07:40:48 UTC 2013

Do not put your new guide dog in a crate in another room that guide dog
should allways be near you what would happen if there is a fire and you need
to get out of the building or room fast. You should know what your dog is
doing at all times and you won't know if some one will play or feed your dog
with out you knowing, just remenber that school is giving you a guide dog
wish cost them lot time and money bring that dog up. Please never leave that
dog out of your sight or control when your not home.