[nagdu] Computerized Vest Helps Dogs TalkFW: [Gduf-l]Computerized vest help dogs to talk

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:44:49 UTC 2013

I see how this could be helpful with certain kinds of service dogs. My friend with cerebral palsey could probably use something like this, or my deaf friends could use this. I think there are certain situations where we as guide dog handlers could use this too. I'm not saying yes or no, or yes I'd want one or no I wouldn't, I'm just saying that this is certainly interesting and I wonder where this will go.
Laurel and Stockard