[nagdu] Pattern of Aggressive Dogs and Lack of Handler Control

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 08:50:21 UTC 2013

Hi, Darla,
Although Odie is a medical alert service dog now, I still make sure he's under control at all times and get after him.
A friend of mine who has a hearing dog that is a karon/wheaton terior mix continuously stays on top of her dog and will get after him as well.
Truth is some people just don't care and I've also seen some guide dogs that are allowed to get out of hand.
I can't control what other people and their dogs do, but at least, do my part to keep on Odie at all times.
Sincerely:
Bibi and son Odie