[nagdu] Help for obese dogsRE: Control of Guide Dog Issue

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jul 31 15:30:13 UTC 2013

Original message:
Hi there,
I don't know if seeing eye wishes a report from the vet on behalf of
dogs weight.
Here in the states we have a store called Cosco wrong spelling, I get
the dog food from there.
My dog is three so I get what is called
Kirklin brand.
They have different color bags where this one is blue.
The senior one is a different color where I didn't ask because I didn't
wish to get confused.
His weight is good, I also go on behalf of how the harness is fitting.
I don't go to the vet all of the time, where I get his nails trimmed,
they finally have a scale I can get him weighed on.
Also over at the doctors office where they have the wheel chairs roll
up on the scale to see how much the person weighs, can also weigh my dog.
When we were at convention, I am proud to say the instructors from
seeing eye were proud of his weight, not heavy at all.
Just thought that I would share.
 BS"D