[nagdu] Help for obese dogsRE: Control of Guide Dog Issue

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Jul 31 17:09:55 UTC 2013

hi marion I don't believe it should be a reason to deny ownership
because it should be a part of the owners responsibility to make sure to
the best of there ability to keep said dog happy and healthy. I would
also like to see statistics that show how widespread the problem is
before making judgment calls.