[nagdu] Hot Asphalt Awareness!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 11:16:10 UTC 2013

Sorry, all,
No link URL link for this one, but it originally comes from another guide dog related list I'm on.
If need be, you can go into your search engine and type in hot aspault awareness.
As soon as I listen to how hot the temps are going to get, Odie's shoes go on him immediately.
Bibi and son Odie
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2013 5:42 PM
Subject: Hot Asphalt Awareness!
Hot Asphalt Awareness!
This is a chart which shows how hot asphalt gets :
 When it is 87 degrees outside (air temperature) the asphalt is
143 degrees. At 125 degrees skin destruction can take place in 60 seconds!
Hints:
Walk your pup early in the day - leave home in this hot weather!
If you have to go out - press the back of your hand firmly against the
pavement for 7 seconds... if it is comfortable for you it will be ok for
your pup.