[nagdu] does the list receive this message?

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:15:57 UTC 2013

Hello,
This message came through just fine.

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Skype: robertstigile1
Twitter: rstigile

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel" <daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Users'" <nagdu at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 09:10:58 -0600
Subject: [nagdu] does the list receive this message?

Hello,

I am just trying to see if any of my messages will post to the
list.  I
apparently cannot receive any messages FROM the list, or from the
nfbnet.org
domain for some reason.  I have contacted Comcast and they say it
is due to a
problem with the list, and that I have no blocks or reasons I
cannot receive
any messages.  I do not have any email filtering set up on my
email, so
nothing goes to my junk mail folder, I get all my spam directly
to my
folder.  It makes for amusing browsing.

If you do receive this message,, could you add my email to your
email post
to the list for a while, and at least until this problem clears
up I might
be able to enjoy some posts.  This is the only list I belong to,
and I am
really going through serious withdrawal issues, let alone I want
to pick up
on a conversation I began last week.

Thanks to all,

Daniel and Cass - lonely in Lakewood, Colorado

Daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net