[nagdu] Hot Asphalt Awareness!

blind411 blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 2 19:45:26 UTC 2013

Bibi,
	Thanks for sending this information to the list. It is very helpful,
especially for those who will be attending our national convention. The
weather in Orlando for the first week of July is expected to be in the mid
90s with humidity levels very cclose to the temps. Keeping in mind that the
ashphalt in Florida gets very hot, the tip offered in this message of
holding your hand on the walking surface for 7 seconds is good advice. We
sure don't want our pups blistering their feet and this is very possible in
the afternoon Florida heat!

Fraternally yours,
Marion