[nagdu] our day and a fun moment

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 22:06:43 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I couldn't help but to post one more message, then I'll take a break.
Odie and I had some running around to do today.
I did my six minute walk at National Jewish Health, then we went off to denver Health Medical so I could drop off my Accessaride application to be recertified.
After that was done, we got back on the bus, and deboarded near the fire station.
I did a quick trip over to 7 11 to get my favorite things before heading home.
On the way up to 19th, we started to pass the garage door opening of the fire station and Odie suddenly saw his friends.
We chatted for a few minutes and one of the foreman offered Odie some cold water from the fire truck.
It was obvious he enjoyed the taste of water from the tank on the truck.
We were getting ready to leave when the public address dispatch came on and announce a call.
So, it was test time to see how quickly I could react getting myself, the power chair and Odie out of the way.
I'm proud to say that everything was all good and they had enough space to pull out of the station.
Odie and I rolled on home and he's happy to be out of gear.
He's now happily relaxing on the carpet in the bedroom and I'll plan on doing that next before the busy day.
Bibi and son Odie
spirited bounty labrawolf