[nagdu] Trust and traffic

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 21:33:43 UTC 2013

Hi Tami,

I do what they told me in training way back when - wait until you know it is
safe. I know Cass would like to get going sometimes, and maybe it is fine to
go, but I am the one to make the decision.
That said, I have the same problem at a lot of intersections by me.
Sometimes there is not enough traffic to know when the traffic is going my
way so to speak. The city is pretty poor when it comes to auditory signals.
At stop signs it is the usual wait for my turn, or I wait for an all clear.
Even then I really pick up the pace when crossing streets that are known to
be moderately busy with a "yoo-hoo" to the girl, which makes her go into
overdrive. People think this is pretty funny, but I don't want to take any
chances. I think I am still gun shy from being hit by that truck last year.

Daniel and Cass
Lakewood, Colorado