[nagdu] My turn to go to school

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 5 15:46:33 UTC 2013

I wouldn't say that a dog bed is essential.  Mine never had one, until my
last dog got old and wanted a soft cushion.  I've had 6 dogs, and they were
all happy with the mat the school gave me.
Also, the school gives out grooming supplies, so buying a brush isn't
necessary, unless you don't like the one the school chose.
For things needed after getting home, I'd wait and see, except for food and
baggies.
I know many people want specific poop bags, but I've always liked the
sandwich bags that can be closed with a twist tie.  They're cheap and easy
to get.
Tracy