[nagdu] Odie's medical alerts twice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 20:27:07 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Subject says it all.
Odie did two  medical alerts twice today.
One was this morning and the second one around 11:00AM.
The first one took place while we were outside taking care of park time and grooming.
As we were finishing up, The building across from us began to have some problems.
I heard the first automative alert, incidating that the fire alarms were going to be activated.
Odie immediately look toward the building, then back to me as to say, "Uh Oh! Mommy, I need to get you out of here, now!"
As we were leaving the pet area, the fire alarm sirens and strob lights kicked on.
This made Odie pull me toward the front doors of our apartment complex faster.
We immediately went back inside upstairs to our apartment and I called the Fire Dispatch Center.

I decided I wanted to go to 7 11, despite that the alarm and strobes were still going.
Odie however, felt it wasn't a good idea.
As we started walking though, he immediately took me over to our friend Alah Biship, indicating that he was seeking help.
I didn't feel any seizure coming on and nor did one happen.
We were able to walk up to 7 11 with no more dificulties.
Later on this morning around 11:00 AM, Odie alerted me again of another noise that could send me into a seizure disaster.
The smoke detector in our apartment broke and I had to immediately get maintenance upstairs to take care of it before tha main fire alarm and strobes for the building would have been tripped.
I've been giving lots of loving, good boy praises and continue to spoil him as he did his job like he was supposed to.
Bibi and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf