[nagdu] Before and after class

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:58:26 UTC 2013

I tried using the produce bags and just didn't like them. I remember asking
for them at the grocery store. This was my first dog and I was young and I
felt very awkard trying to explain that I wanted the bags to pick up poop.
Not sure why as the grocery store sells items for both input and output, but
that did bother me.