[nagdu] Odie's medical alerts twice

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 07:17:38 UTC 2013

Thankfully, I was able to keep Odie calm with the "easy" command so I wouldn't topple over.
>From what I heard, the same fire alarm went off again two more times.
Am glad Odie and I were not outside across the street from that building and safely upstairs in my apartment complex.
I'm happy that I have a dog who letsme know is something dangerous is going wrong that could spell disaster.
He alerted me twenty minutes prior before the Excel Energy Corporated building fire alarm and strobes went off.
Guess I'll ave to write a book on Odie and I about our trials and tributes during our partnership.
Bibi and son Odie