[nagdu] Bananas was RE: bad smoke detector blamed for causing doggy accident

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Jun 6 14:12:50 UTC 2013

I know the question wasn't directed to me, but I wanted to answer.
Bananas are good for firming you up. LOL.
When you have diarrhea they suggest the B.R.A.T diet. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Tea. At least, I think the T stands for tea.
Pascal used to love bananas, but now he doesn't seem to care for them. I would really like to incorporate more fresh produce into his diet. But, he is so picky.
Deanna and Pascal