[nagdu] guide dogs and noise sensitivity

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 04:44:40 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I wanted to ask a question in regards of noise sensitivity and our guides.
I've been noticing Odie is becoming much more sensitive to noise than in the past.
If anyone has dealt with a dog that did become noise sensitive during their guide dog career, I'm curious of how you managed to work around it and help the dog through it all?
You can email your response to me off list to avoid clogging up forums or high trafic at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
Sincerely:
Bibi and son Odie