[nagdu] How long is "successful"

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Jun 7 14:53:54 UTC 2013

Well, I'd say that even if a team works for one month and does well, they're
successful.  I say this because after one gets home, things could happen.
Dogs get sick, humans get sick, dogs die, humans die, circumstances change,
etc., etc., etc.

I just don't think we can put too much of a figure on it.  I figure, though,
one can begin to tell how successful a team is after they get home and work
a bit.  One can also tell during class if a team might be successful or not.

Margoa nd Arrow