[nagdu] Revival of my blog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 01:16:38 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I have decided to revive my blog. Its still about my adventures with my pup and I, its now not completely focused on just the pup. For who ever is interested, the address is the same, www.adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com

tomorrow hubby and I will be going to the Helen Keller National Center for a tour. I will still have access to my email. I will be blog if you want to know what the tour is like.

otherwise have a good rest of the weekend and a begining of the week,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone