[nagdu] Some Guide Dog Information

Joe Goode wmj1102 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:09:00 UTC 2013

Hello all:
So, I'm considering getting a guide dog, and I wanted to know of people's experience with them. Mainly, I'm wondering about the experiences that people have had in the various programs. I've started researching a little, but it always helps hearing opinions from other guide dog users. From what I gathered thus far, it doesn't cost for students to attend school, but how do they make money?
More to the point, what programs do people recommend the most? Are there schools that I should stay away from? These are just some of the questions I have right now. If you wish, you may also contact me off list at:
wmj1102 at gmail.com
Obviously it's important to answer questions here, but my thought process is not overloading the list with the same topic for too long. Anyway, there it is for now. Thanks for any help and advice offered.
Joe