[nagdu] first time poster

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Jun 9 18:56:19 UTC 2013

Hi Laura,
I knew John Byfield from Guide Dog Fooundation back in 1973.  Last time I
saw him, he was at Fidelco when a friend and i were visiting the place when
my friend had a Fidelco dog.

John is a good guy and he really knows his stuff!  Good luck on your
training at Freedom Dogs!  Tell us about your experiences there as we don't
have any Freedom graduates on this list as far as I know.

I live in San Diego and am working my eighth dog, Landon who is a seven and
a half year old Lab/Golden cross from The Seeing Eye.

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown