[nagdu] Service Dog Myths- Great Educational Tool and Info

James Alan Boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:35:09 UTC 2013

Greetings my fellow NAGDU members. I came across this site and wanted to share it with you. I particularly liked this section that discussed various myths. The site is simple  yet very informative and could be a good tool or source of educating. There are other links and sections of the site as well you might enjoy. I hope you find the following link useful:
Service Dog Myths...
I hope everyone has a great week! See you soon at convention!
Best,
James Boehm
Kustom Cane
901-483-1515