[nagdu] First time poster

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jun 10 03:40:53 UTC 2013

My aproach with having a dog on campus is to have them ask me questions
about the dog and open the lines of communication.
The hi my name is and this is my dog, and don't do that or that isn't me.
I always think that you do what you need to do and what makes you
comfortable.

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
"Forever is composed of nows." -Emily Dickinson
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674