[nagdu] discussion concerning my letter to the board of directors of Guide Dogs for the Blind

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jun 10 16:55:49 UTC 2013

The other issue is that this latest from Guide Dogs appears to be a pattern of detrimental behavior eroding trust and lines of communication with graduates. Seeing Eye has no such pattern, and its reasons for the staff cuts are pretty clear, where GDB's are not at all clear. Nor are they seeming to make any effort towards remedying this. Inthis economic client, I don't think anyone would fault staff cuts if they're needed, as rotten for some people as they may be. Again, I think there's a bigger issue at play with GDB.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY