[nagdu] Wagging and Harnessing

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:34:07 UTC 2013

I have a golden retriever,, and whenever I start getting things
together to leave, he starts following me around my apartment. If I
put on shoes, fill up our water bottle, pick up my keys, jacket, sinch
sack, or anything that I usually carry with us, he knows we're leaving
soon.
Whenever I pick up the harness to put it on him, he lifts his chin to
ease his head into it. He doesn't usually wag his tail in harness, but
he wears a big smile that lets you know he loves working. He never
objects to putting on any of his gear -- collars, booties, rain
slicker, whatever -- he's game.

--
Raven