[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jun 15 13:23:16 UTC 2013

I was taught, many moons ago, to put my hand under the dog's chin while
putting on the harness.  This tells me exactly where his head is, so I don't
bump him with the harness, and it keeps him from backing up or turning his
head and getting banged. I don't know if they still teach this, but it's
worked well for me.
Tracy