[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

avapup.7 at gmail.com avapup.7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 04:23:38 UTC 2013

Cocoa is a huge fan of tail wagging. While working, her tail wags very steadily behind her, usually if she's relaxed her tail wags straight out behind her. But, if she has to really focus or concentrate, her tail will wag up at a 45 degree angle or so. Occasionally, she will stop wagging -- when that happens, it usually means she is watching traffic ( heya Cocoa, that's MY job lol ), or we are encountering something unfamiliar to her ( especially construction sites and things like that ). Then, once she is used to the obstacle, distraction, or situation, her tail begins moving again.

Cocoa now loves her harness. She never liked putting on or wearing her leather harness, but she likes to put on and wear her nylon guide harness ( it's a "Nylon Sport Harness" from Pawpower Creations ). The only thing she dislikes about it is the ( very short ) amount of time it takes me to put it on her. She's nearly as bouncy as she was at 2 or 3 when it comes to putting on her harness or vest ( or collar or leash and et cetera ).

Ava & Cocoa