[nagdu] wagging and harness or not happy about working?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 17 14:51:42 UTC 2013

I don't usually have the dog sit to get harnessed up.  I feel like the
dog's body is somehow fatter when he sits.  At least, I have a harder time
pulling the strap around his belly and buckling it when he's sitting.  So,
while sitting does have the best control, I just don't do it that way
myself.
Tracy