[nagdu] re paw power

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 22:48:20 UTC 2013

Hi Gary,

Bob has had a lot of medical issues of late, and I believe some
equipment malfunctions. That's what I heard when I checked a while ago,
at any rate. It seems that any orders are going to take quite some time
to get filled, including mine. For me, it's not the end of the world
either as I have a harness I love, but just thought I'd let you know
what Bob told me.

Shanna