[nagdu] gentle leader

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jun 20 21:54:10 UTC 2013

yes my question is this how many use what they need to do at convention.
I will use mine I don't know what is slowing up my left hip, where I
don't want to be pulled off my feet over the excitement over seeing a
heavenly site of dogs.
I am sure they all will go wolf wolf when they go to bed the first night smile.