[nagdu] gentle leader

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Jun 20 23:17:37 UTC 2013

Mitzi does the head rub, too, especially when I have my hands full.
Everybody thinks it's cute, naturally, and she knows it. /lol/

I pretty much use it all the time because of the communication it gives
me with her nose, as well as to keep her from choking herself when she
gets excited on leash. /smile/ That's not as big a problem as when she
was young, but she's still a poodle and will still try to strangle
herself on her collar pulling if she really wants to.