[nagdu] gentle leader

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Jun 21 23:32:05 UTC 2013

Hi Dar,I do have a gentle leader for Gipp. But I don't have to use it with
Gipp for pulling because he doesn't pull. But on the other hand when needed
I do put Gipps gentle Leader on him if he gets way to nosy with his nose and
wanting to sniff bushes or he sees something on the ground he wants to pick
up and then I will put the gentle leader on him. I will also put the gentle
leader on him if were going somewhere where there is a large croud of
peoplethat way he can't try sniffing everyone when we walk by. Again it all
depends on the situation at the time if the gentle leader is needed. I
always carry the gentle leader with me at all times just in case I might
need it. I rather have it and not need it.. Then to not have it with me and
find out I need it but don't have it with me. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper