[nagdu] gentle leader

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jun 22 14:58:20 UTC 2013

I use a martingale collar on Ben sometimes.  His regular chain collar is not
really the right size for his neck.  It's a little too big, so it sits down
on his shoulders, and isn't very effective.  And the next smaller size is
too small.  I wish dog collars came in half-sizes.  But I can adjust the
martingale collar to sit a little up on his neck, so it is more effective
than his chain collar.
Tracy