[nagdu] Dog Food at Convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 23:20:27 UTC 2013

Mary, Tina is right. We can all help. I think staying at the overflow is a blessing when it comes to the elevator stuff. I almost said I would be willing to share dogfood with someone because I was thinking to buy it and bring it; then I remembered I'm not planning to bring Fisher, except I'm now waffling on this.

CL