[nagdu] Odie and the movie theater

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 08:30:46 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I went with my father, step sisters and step mother to see a movie saturday night called Monsters University.
We ate at the Spaghetti Factory first, then went to the theater.
It was Odie's first time going into one, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Although it was loud, he did really well and not made a sound nor move.
Everything was in downtown, so didn't have to go that far.
I had his service dog card in the zipper pocket of his vest just to be on the safe side.
Happily, we had no problems and everything went smoothly.
After the movie theater, my step sister  Sarah wanted to stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
I had a sample first, then ate a marshmellow covered in dark chocolate.
The factory did have chocolate for dogs which were  milk bones.
We bought one for Odie and he happily chomped on the milk bone and enjoyed his doggy chocolate.
If anyone is curious, type in chocolate for dogs in their search engine.
You'll be able to find out a lot and the ingredients.
Yes, it's true that chocolate can harm a dog, but the chocolate Odie ate on his doggy milk bone did not have the same ingrediets as the chocolate I enjoyed.
Of course, he kept looking up at me, hoping I'd drop a little bit, but that wasn't happening and he was disappointed.
In the movie theater, we did have to use a couple of escolators which was great for Odie and I.
He still remembered how to get on and off of them.
I did have his shoes on his paws, so everything was safe.
He was given lots of praise from me, but also my step mom as well for handling the moving stairs like a trooper.
Just thought I'd share our adventure.
Bibi and son Odie