[nagdu] The Differences in Dogs and Canes

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 14:06:56 UTC 2013

Cindy, I aggree! speaking from a purely objective point dogs and canes as
well as sonic devices and the like are all tools that do different things.
Dogs are intelligent tools and sometimes that is good and sometimes not so
much. However, I am proficient in the use of both and will advocate one
ov3er the other according to a persons preferences.